Volunteers are at the heart of everything we do here at Accuro. Your help as a Volunteer helps us continue to offer high quality services to people with disabilities in our community.
- To gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- Share your skills and give back to the community
- Enhance your CV
- Meet new people and make friends
- Make a real difference to the lives of people with disabilities
- Feel valued and be part of a team
- Have fun!
Ways you could get involved…
- Volunteering at one of our clubs, supporting children, young people and adults with disabilities
- Helping at fundraising events in the community
- Assisting with social media, research and community engagement
- Promotion and flyering in the community
- Collection tins
- Ebay, foreign currency and recycling programmes
- Office duties – supporting office staff with administration duties
And so much more! Roger and Mike (pictured left) have volunteered to help with our garden at Tocher House.
The opportunities are endless here at Accuro. If you have an open mind, are passionate and fun-loving, there’s a place for you! We have a range of roles available; some can be flexible, whilst others would require a regular commitment. Get in touch with us today and we’ll be sure to find something that suits you!
We are currently recruiting for the following Volunteer Roles:
We take volunteers from the age of 16, all roles are subject to a full DBS check and the receipt of 2 references.