Accuro is a local charity providing a range of specialist services for children, young people and adults with a disability across West Essex. We rely on partnerships and relationships with local organisations to continue to fund services to change lives for local people with a disability.
Why partner with Accuro?
• Make a real difference in your local community: Accuro’s services help people with a disability to live more fulfilled and independent lives. By partnering with us, you can help us to continue providing these vital services.
• Enhance your reputation: Partnering with a reputable charity like Accuro is a great way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to social responsibility in your community.
• Boost employee morale: Employees are more likely to be engaged and productive if they know that their company is supporting a worthy cause. Partnering with Accuro can help you to create a more positive and motivated workplace.
What kind of partnerships are we looking for?
We are open to all kinds of partnerships, big or small. Here are a few ideas:
• Financial support: You could sponsor one of our services, events or campaigns.
• In-kind donations: You could donate goods or services to our charity, such as printing, donatine a venue for a project or event or equipment from our wish list.
• Pro bono services: You could offer your professional services to Accuro on a pro bono basis, such as legal advice, marketing support or IT expertise.
‘It’s reassuring to know that Accuro has lots of different support and groups right through to adulthood so that he will always be able to access this wonderful charity that we would be lost without.’
Regina – Liam’s Mum.
How to get involved:
If you are interested in partnering with Accuro, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 870297. We would be happy to discuss your ideas and find a partnership that works for both of us.
Together, we can change lives for local people with a disability.