Sunday 9th February will see Accuro’s first #SwapBeforeYouShop Clothes Swapping event here at Tocher House.
We’re holding a Clothes Swap or ‘Swishing’ fundraiser not only to raise vital funds for our charity, but also to promote eco-friendly living and more awareness around ‘fast-fashion’.
The swap will run from 12:30pm-2:30pm and you can arrive at any time, though we recommend arriving early to make sure you’ve got plenty of choice!
– Tickets are £10 and available on Eventbrite or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – this includes a welcome drink and refreshments.
– We ask that you bring three or more items of clothing or accessories all laundered and in good condition – no damage or stains.
– You will get a token for each item that you bring (up to 10 tokens, though if you’d like to donate more than 10 you’re more than welcome!)
– You can take home as many items as you bought with you – you can also take any additional items with you for a recommended donation of £1 per item.
– Please bring your own bag – we’re saving the planet!
We welcome items of all ages, sizes and genders, but we do anticipate mostly women’s clothing and accessories so please keep this in mind.
No underwear, swimwear, pyjamas, lounge wear or shoes please. Clothes, Jewellery and Hand Bags accepted.
Items will not be valued, each item is worth one token regardless of value, though we do ask that all items bought along are of good quality with minimal signs of wear.
As well as the swap, we will also have an exciting ‘Instant Win’ Tombola, a complimentary mocktail on arrival, light refreshments and a Small Business Craft and Gift Fair.
All funds raised from the Swap and Tombola will go directly to Accuro and will help us to develop new and continue existing services to Children, Young People and Adults with Disabilities in West Essex.
Parking is available on site and the building is fully wheelchair accessible.
For further information about the event, please contact Chloe on email@example.com